Monday, August 19, 2013

Starting on blogger and an explination of the blog!

Hello there everyone, how is your day. You may call me Evad.

I'm a guy who likes to have fun in life, and lately I have been writing reviews of different forms of entertainment, mostly on video games and movies. I hope that with this blog you can all see me content and enjoy. Anything is up for grabs in these reviews (old or new), and I hope to have some video reviews further down the line.

Now a number of the first reviews being put up are older reviews that I used to do for the college paper and I am putting up here as records. So there will be several older reviews that I will include original date of review at the top of the page.

Welcome to the blog, and I hope you enjoy my content.

Sincerly,

Evad

No comments:

Post a Comment